Re: [Covenanted Reformation] For Laughs

  • reformed_wild_child
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21 3:10 AM
      "All things considered, certainly it is no small condemnation of us to behold what an ardent zeal the holy martyrs had in the past, especially in comparison with the nonchalance we demonstrate. For as soon as a poor man of that time got so much as a little taste of the true knowledge of God, he did not hesitate to expose himself to the danger involved in confessing his faith. He would have preferred to be burned alive than to go so far as to commit some outward act of idolatory." [John Calvin]

      ~Deejay AKA Quote_woman