Re: [Covenanted Reformation] For Laughs

  • Ginny Dohms
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20 7:02 AM
      >This fellow claims he's got an image of Mary made of hamburger grease from his George Forman grill.

      On the news yesterday they had chocolate drippings that some believe bears a resemblance to the Virgin Mary.  There is no end to it.....Ginny

    • Billie Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20 7:11 AM
        Hey, I say we drop everything and worship the chocolate!!!

        Any takers??

        Billie
        On Aug 20, 2006, at 10:02 AM, Ginny Dohms wrote:

        >This fellow claims he's got an image of Mary made of hamburger grease from his George Forman grill.

        On the news yesterday they had chocolate drippings that some believe bears a resemblance to the Virgin Mary.  There is no end to it.....Ginny

      • Larry Bump
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20 2:32 PM
          Nope, I did too much of that back in my Papist days.  Idolatry is an ugly thing...
          Hey, I say we drop everything and worship the chocolate!!!

          Any takers??
        • reformed_wild_child
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 21 3:10 AM
            "All things considered, certainly it is no small condemnation of us to behold what an ardent zeal the holy martyrs had in the past, especially in comparison with the nonchalance we demonstrate. For as soon as a poor man of that time got so much as a little taste of the true knowledge of God, he did not hesitate to expose himself to the danger involved in confessing his faith. He would have preferred to be burned alive than to go so far as to commit some outward act of idolatory." [John Calvin]

            ~Deejay AKA Quote_woman