A bunch of puritan theology

  • Adam J. Boone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2006
      I have the two massive cd sets(60+ cds) that swrb was selling a little
      bit ago(the ones where they had the legal problems). Well, without
      going into many details, I am a full time nursing student, husband and
      father and I need extra money. I would like to sell this whole set. I
      would be willing to accept the best offer even if it is substantially
      lower than what I paid for it. Inquire to leah.adam@... or call
      616-915-2450 anytime.

      The CD sets are
      Puritan bookshelf cd set(32 cds) which is no longer available
      Reformation bookshelf cd set(30 cds) which they want $695(us funds for)
      adam boone