Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Newbie

  • Tiberius
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 12:45 PM
       Ben,

      >> Wow!  What an encouraging story.  Praise God!  It's so encouraging to hear about God saving someone from the eternal damnation of their soul.

      Thank you for your encouragement as well. Even though I've been Saved about 8 months ago, it's still a bit tough getting over the guilt over being so ignorant for all those years. But I think that's the reason I made such a radical change from a liberal to extremely conservative.  But hopefully one day, alternative "religions" such as atheism will be outlawed so no one else will have to grow up with the same negative influences as I did.

      >> I noticed your ID is 'heartland conservative' .  You wouldn't be from the St. Louis area would you?

      Nope. Nebraska actually. But the Heartland is a big place.

      >> Hope you enjoy the group.

      I do so far. But it's been hard to find a group I really like. Most groups, so far, seem to ignore new member posts and just keep posting news articles. I like groups where members actually talk to each other and converse as a community. However, I do like the news articles this group has been posting so far.

      Again, thanks for the welcome.

      Tom

      Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!