Original Covenantor Repost!

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      G'day everyone,

      My original posting on this issue seems to have been lost in all the
      arguments on theonomy and deception. I am just curious to know if
      there is any chance of getting reprints done of back copies of the
      Original Covenantor magazines from the 1840's to the present. I think
      it would be a good idea to make these available to the modern reader.
      I heard that someone was making reprints of the Sword and Trowel which
      was originally published by Charles Spurgeon available again, and it
      would be great to also have access to Rev. Steele's full writings from
      the magazine instead of just the excerpts being lifted from the mag in
      sundry publications.

      All the best,
      Fred.