Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Mr Bump

  • Larry Bump
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2006
      From: "reformed_wild_child" <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

      > Look, I'm sorry about the misunderstanding. I was really not intending
      > to insult an entire group of people. Can we put this behind us?

      Absolutely.
      A dead issue as far as I am concerned; and bear no ill-will.
      I am not sure if I need to forgive you; but if so I have completely.

      I would also like to apologize for my accidental offense to you; I have not
      been wise enough to explain my point; I suppose. i do NOT think all
      reformed people are liars! They are my family. ;-)

      I am sorry that I was so clumsy as to hurt you in any way.

      Larry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2006
        I didn't want this to slip by unnoticed...

        I think it's pretty cool of Deejay and Larry to step up and make
        things right. If more Christians would be willing to do this sort of
        thing... well, who knows what things would be like!

        gmw.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Bump"