"Lawful" Deception

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      Matthew 5:17
      Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not
      come to destroy, but to fulfil.
      5:18
      For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one
      tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
      5:19
      Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and
      shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of
      heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be
      called great in the kingdom of heaven.

      A repenting reconstructionist,
      Tom