Re: [Covenanted Reformation] No Lying and No Deceit

  • Larry Bump
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "peter_dawkins1963" <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

      > There has been no lying, deceit or dishonesty on my part even if Peter
      > Dawkins is not my real name. Unless of course one is going to take the
      > position that any person using an alias in Yahoo groups is so guilty.

      I have no dog in this fight.

      BUT, you sign your posts "Peter Dawkins". This is an attempt to for a false
      impression in another's mind by calculated presentation of data. This is
      deception.

      I always use my real name on Yahoo lists. On other fora I go anonymous, but
      I do not present two words formatted as and seeming be be "names" when I do
      so. It is forthrightly presented as a nom de keyboard..

      Larry