RE: [Covenanted Reformation] ~repost~ Lawful Deception

  • Maggie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2006

      Margaret

      Please call me “Maggie,” Gus, I have not used my “given” name in over a decade.

      ,

      Im sorry, but we seen to be talking past each other. Ignore everything I said, since its obvious I have misconstrued you---a regretable failing due to the nature of the forum and the "lag time" between post and response.

      I would love to ignore everything you said – what I will do is ignore all personal affronts but ask you to respond to what I believe have been cogent arguments.

      What I particularly enjoy about discussions in email forums is that “lag time” doesn’t particularly affect the discussion.

      As with all written communiqué the benefit of time allows us to step back and formulate thoughts coolly and with clear heads, gather facts and present them, hopefully, well.

      It is nice practice among believers and followers – that way we are prepared to:

      “…always [be] ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence…” 1 Peter 3:15 NASB

      Soli Deo Gloria!

      Maggie