Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: The latest ont he Space Shuttle

  • Larry Bump
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Edgar Ibarra

      > Fred,
      > Egad! You don't? My US govt and many, many US citizens
      > have spotted many an illegal alien in the USA....They estimate
      > that around 30 million(?) aliens have invaded the USA...that
      > the USA has been overrun by aliens and they seem unable to
      > stop the alien invasion...

      ET means extraTERRESTRIAL, Edgar.
      ;-)

      Wrong aliens.

      Larry
    • Edgar Ibarra
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006

        Larry,

        ET or alien they are synonyms...but even here the alien "invaders" would be said to be from another territory...extra or outside of the USA...no?

        BTW...my parents are alien "invaders" too...but they came here legally via the Men in Black..they docked at the space port and were able to enter...oh, those dreadful aliens what is the USA to do...soon Americans will be overrun by us/them...

        ;)

        Live long and prosper,

        Edgar Ibarra

        ¡Viva Zapata!

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Bump" <lbump@...> wrote:

> [...]

      • Larry Bump
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
          > ET or alien they are synonyms...but even here the alien "invaders"
          > would be said to be from another territory...extra or outside of the
          > USA...no?

          Sorry, no. Terrestrial means "of Earth".

          > BTW...my parents are alien "invaders" too...but they came here
          > legally via the Men in Black..they docked at the space port and
          > were able to enter...oh, those dreadful aliens what is the USA to
          > do...soon Americans will be overrun by us/them...

          Frankly I have no issue with where someone is from, just how they act when
          they get here.

          Larry
        • Edgar Ibarra
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
            <lbump@...> wrote:

> [...]

            No prob. Just poking fun with the whole thing.

            > > BTW...my parents are alien "invaders" too...but they came here
            > > legally via the Men in Black..they docked at the space port and
            > > were able to enter...oh, those dreadful aliens what is the USA to
            > > do...soon Americans will be overrun by us/them...
            >
            > Frankly I have no issue with where someone is from, just how they act
            when
            > they get here.

            Fair enough...I heard the same when I was overseas about how Americans
            act when visiting foreign countries by the natives of the host
            countries...Americans mostly act so arrogant and haughty...like they are
            nobles inspecting their colony or something...Then there are Americans
            that thrash our own country...

            American before most were American,

            Edgar