Dave McClelland and a 13 year old victim

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      It has been brought to my attention that the trusted FPC has
      seriously failed a young woman who was molested by three men in the
      Toronto congregation, all of whom were related to the minister. She
      was accused of adultery and barred from fellowship by both
      McClelland and Cairns with the aproval of the FPC/Ulster Free Church
      leadership. Former FPC member, Geraint Roberts was turfed out of the
      denomination for pleading her cause. You can read the whole story by
      going to www.fpcwatch.com. I had wondered why Sermonaudio was so
      quick to cover the Cardinal Law scandal, whilst remaining silent on
      pedophile scandals at Doug Wilson's Moscow Idaho Christ Church. I
      guess the reason is clear now. This comes as a major dissapointment
      to me,since this is Dr Paisley's church, and I have rather admired
      him. I envied those who had had a chance to meet him in person, and
      would still be pleased to do so if it ever happened. I should make
      clear that I wouldn't want anyone to hate the FPC, but believe this
      stuff has to get out so that the leaders will be ashamed and amend
      their behaviour accordingly. I would also like to see them take
      action against the three perpetrators as well as McClelland and
      Cairns. I guess that Michael Bunker was right when he said that
      idolatrous worship rites always leads to immorality. I have long
      prayed that the FPC would be loosed of man made inventions in
      worship and return to Presbyterian worship. I hope this body may
      still be redeemed by coming clean on these matters and adopting
      biblical worship. I know there is a Free Church denomination which
      does have biblical worship, and they have avoided these problems. I
      cannot remember their name though.

      All the best,
      Fred.

      PS: Sorry for the long string of posts. I just had to catch up.