The latest ont he Space Shuttle

  • Edgar Ibarra
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2006

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060703/ap_on_he_me/space_shuttle

      "Crack found in foam on shuttle fuel tank "

      That is the headline from Yahoo! news.

      Boy, those crack dealers sure do get around!  I guess now they are expanding their markets to ETs...talk about an expanding market.

      >:)

    • Fred blahous
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2006
        G'day Edgar,

        Surely you don't believe in E.T.'s?

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Edgar Ibarra"
        <puritanpresbyterian@...> wrote:

        > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060703/ap_on_he_me/space_shuttle
        > <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060703/ap_on_he_me/space_shuttle>
        >
        > "Crack found in foam on shuttle fuel tank "
        >
        > That is the headline from Yahoo! news.
        >
        > Boy, those crack dealers sure do get around! I guess now they are
        > expanding their markets to ETs...talk about an expanding market.
        >
        > [>:)]

      • timmopussycat
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2006
          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred blahous"
          <fritzbau@...> wrote:

          > G'day Edgar,
          >
          > Surely you don't believe in E.T.'s?

          Tim wonders: does Scripture tell us one way or the other?
          Blessings
          Tim
        • Fred blahous
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4, 2006
            Tim, for the answer to this question, I highly recommend an article at
            ArmedConventicle called "The earth is not moving, and the sun is not a
            planet". The creation videos of John McKay are also very good. I think
            you will find them at the AIG website. There is also a magazine called
            the Biblical Astronomer which I believe is online. Hope that helps.

            All the best,
            Fred.

            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "timmopussycat"
            <timmopussycat@...> wrote:

            > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred blahous"
            > <fritzbau@> wrote:
            > >
            > > G'day Edgar,
            > >
            > > Surely you don't believe in E.T.'s?
            > >
            > Tim wonders: does Scripture tell us one way or the other?
            > Blessings
            > Tim

          • Edgar Ibarra
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2006

              Fred,

              Egad!  You don't?  My US govt and many,  many US citizens have spotted many an illegal alien in the USA....They estimate that around 30 million(?) aliens have invaded the USA...that the USA has been overrun by aliens and they seem unable to stop the alien invasion...

              Tim,

              Actually the KJV in the OT does mention aliens...Exodus 18:3 And her two sons; of which the name of the one [was] Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land.

              as does the NT:

              Hebrews 11:34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

              Yet I hear that these aliens have red blood and also descended from Noah...no pointy ears nor green blood i'm afraid...

              :D

              --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "timmopussycat" <timmopussycat@...> wrote:

              > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred blahous"
              > fritzbau@ wrote:
              > >
              > > G'day Edgar,
              > >
              > > Surely you don't believe in E.T.'s?
              > >
              > Tim wonders: does Scripture tell us one way or the other?
              > Blessings
              > Tim

            • Fred blahous
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
                G'day Edgar,

                I don't dispute these kinds of alians are real. As long as they are
                legal, I don't particularly mind them either.

                All the best,
                Fred.