[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Why I am Not a Theonomist.......

  • peter_dawkins1963
    Message 1 of 131 , Jul 1, 2006

      Kevin said,

      "Rather it would be that afterwards - as a professional, competent, educated

      and educating scholar of the first-order - he never took back anything he'd

      written earlier."

      Precisely! And Tim is fully aware of that.  It's not like Bahnsen was never

      challenged regarding TICE in the twenty-two years following its publication,

      or that he never gave it another thought.  So while Tim's comments are gracious

      regarding Bahnsen's student days, he in essence is saying that in twenty-two

      years of active  scholarship and teaching Dr.  Bahnsen just overlooked  a

      crucial flaw in his thinking  which only Tim recently discovered!  As I said,

      that takes brass!

      Peter Dawkins

    • Fred blahous
      Message 131 of 131 , Jul 15, 2006
        G'day Deejay,

        Just so you know, I definitely wasn't implying that you were old.lol.

        All the best,
        Fred.