ON your Mark,....SET...Theonomize!!

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Okay, I see the theory. But let's start from where we are AT.

      You live in the USA, and you want to head in the right direction.
      So what is the first step?

      Is it what traditional Americans want? Is it what Conservative
      Christians have been voting for?

      Is it beyond that?

      What is the most egregious error in our legal system?

      In Christ,

      James
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 5:07 AM
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jim043@...>
        wrote:
        > Okay, I see the theory. But let's start from where we are AT.
        >
        > You live in the USA, and you want to head in the right direction.
        > So what is the first step?

        Preachers, PREACH!!! Preach the LAW -- tell people, including people
        in the governent, that God is angry with them, and tell them why.
        Preach the GOSPEL -- tell people to repent and turn to Christ for
        forgiveness of sins, and to walk in newness of life. Preach what
        NEWNESS OF LIFE means, or, the keeping of the Law in a Gospel way.
        And everybody PRAY for God to work in the people of this nation.

        That's what first.

        > Is it what traditional Americans want?

        Who cares what traditional Americans want? They already have what
        they want -- a big pluralistic mess.

        > Is it what Conservative
        > Christians have been voting for?

        "Conservative Christians" vote for whatever Rush Limbaugh and Pat
        Robertson tell them to vote for. Again, who cares what they vote for?
        The politicians are only Christian when they need the Christian vote,
        and they're muslim when they don't want to tick off the muslims, and
        their whatever when trying to appeal to whoever. Playing that game
        will get you (and has gotten us) nowhere.

        > What is the most egregious error in our legal system?

        Failure to acknowledge Jesus Christ as Rightful King of Nations.

        gmw.
      • peter_dawkins1963
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 5:21 AM
          For one who claims not to be a Theonomist, no Theonomist could have said
          it better! May there be more "non-theonomists" out there like you!

          Peter Dawkins