Harper Collins

  • Deejay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2006
      The Satanic Bible

      I thought I was past being shocked.

      every time you purchase the NIV you are giving to people who produce pro-homosexuality, pornographic material — AND THE SATANIC BIBLE! "Can two walk together, except they be AGREED?" Amos 3:3

      ~Deejay
    • Deejay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2006
        Thanks, Glenn. I didn't know that.  Sorry for the misinformation folks.

        ~Deejay

        Glenn Ferrell wrote:
        .

        Deejay:

        I don't believe Harper Collins holds the copyright to the  NIV, nor are they the only publishers of the NIV.  So, purchase of an NIV not published by Harper Collins does not give them any income.

        Your point may be reason to boycott any Harper Collins publication.

      • Susan Nye Ferrell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2006
          One more reason to love buying one's bibles through the trinitarian bible
          society.