Re: New Contact Info

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2006
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Hart
      <benhartmail@...> wrote:

      > As (most of) you know, we're moving to St. Louis at the end of this
      month. Our belongings are en route as I write this, Kathryn will
      arrive with Matt and Gabe on June 2, and I'll get there on June 25.
      Our new contact information is as follows:

      > Phone # - 314-256-0781
      >
      > Address -
      > 9536 Sophine Ln
      > St Louis, MO 63123
      >
      > Thanks all of you for your prayers, advice and support.
      >
      > (Sorry for any cross-posting)

      James replies:

      welcome to St.Louis! I am a member of Covenant of Grace, in
      St.Charles. http://covenantofgracechurch.org/modules/tinycontent1/

      It is very near to you and I just wanted to invite you.

      In Christ,

      James

      > Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with
      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.