Pics of the New Book Shoppe on the Web

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 6:18 AM
      Dear Brethren,

      Go to http://www.solid-ground-books.com/index.asp
      and you will see some pictures of our new Book Shoppe.

      We are located in the very spot that used to be Jelly's Cafe, a
      little place that was a regular eatery for men like Dr. Albert Mohler
      when he was a student at Samford.

      We are very excited about the opportunity to minister to the locals
      and have already begun to see fruit from our being in the
      neighborhood.

      We receive our finished proof copies of Gouge on "Hebrews" today
      (both hardcover and paperback) and expect to have these to ship by
      the end of this week or the beginning of next.

      The following are now ready to ship out with proofs received and
      accepted:

      SABBATH SCRIPTURE READINGS ON THE NT by Thomas Chalmers
      THE CHILD'S BOOK ON THE SABBATH by Horace Hooker
      HEAVEN UPON EARTH by James Janeway
      REPENTANCE & FAITH EXPLAINED TO THE YOUNG by Charles Walker
      RAYS FROM THE SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS by Richard Newton
      THE SAFE COMPASS AND HOW IT POINTS by Richard Newton
      BIBLE PROMISES by Richard Newton
      THE CHRISTIAN PASTOR by Stephen H. Tyng
      COMMENTING & COMMENTARIES by Spurgeon

      More to follow this week and next:
      THE DOCTRINE OF JUSTIFICATION by James Buchanan (proof tomorrow)
      THE PSALMS IN HUMAN LIFE by Rowland Prothero
      THE PSALMS IN HISTORY & BIOGRAPHY by John Ker
      NOTES CRITICAL & EXPLANATORY ON ACTS by Melancthon Jacobus
      RILLS FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE by Richard Newton
      MARTYRLAND: A Tale of the Scottish Covenanters by Robert Simpson

      books.com/books_PrePublicationSpecialOffers.asp

      As you can see we are very busy these days. We are in negotiations
      with Selah Helms and Barbara Thompson to do a new double edition of
      SMALL TALKS ON BIG QUESTIONS that had been done by Joshua Press.

      Call us at 205-443-0311 or 205-587-4480

      Mike Gaydosh
      Solid Ground Christian Books and Book Shoppe