Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Past redemption

  • Hammer Of the malignants
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 14, 2006
      well, I don't think having ones eyebrows unwrinkled, or a tatoo is the same thing.  as I said in the previous post, they have to by its VERY NATURE (not yelling) continue on in a sinful lifestyle.  Its the unsuitable vessel thing I spoke of is how it seems.  Continuing on in a sinful lifestyle in that way, is not part of  the deal for any Christian. But in this case, they continue to live after the flesh, because they have no choice.

      But don't think I can say any more, but tis just how it seems to me.

      ~Deejay

      On 15/04/06, Nikolai <psalmos@...> wrote:
      Hammer Of the malignants wrote:
      > Repentance means a turning away.

      Yes it is but it is at the same time a mental act and has nothing to do
      with the body or its condition.

      You obviously are not realising, are you, that the view you're trying to
      support here places salvation in the hands of men, literally, which is
      popism not to mention that one can easily argue that all those who have
      had cosmetic surgery are beyond salvation since, according to you, they
      have violated something you call "nature" and their condition cannot be
      reversed.

      Please read once again Paul's clear statement in Romans 10:13 and note
      the "whosoever" clause. I simply fail to see how someone with a
      mutilated body will be unable to "call upon the name of Lord." Perhaps
      you should explain how instead just claim that they can't.

      Nikolai

      True religion Theology

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS