FPCR now FPCR

  • Chris Coldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 5:51 AM

      FYI to our Internet friends. First Presbyterian Church of Rowlett, Texas is now Faith Presbyterian Church Reformed. On April 30, 2006 we are out of Rowlett and “should be” in our new building in Mesquite , Texas , permits permitting (DV).  We have to be; we have sold the old location and the sale is supposed to close the week prior (again DV). So we have only two more Lord’s days in the old building that has served us well for twenty years. We remodeled it about everyway you could (some visitors once said it was the only building they’d seen bigger on the inside than on the outside). But Rowlett made it difficult to build something new onsite so buying “outside” Rowlett was our best option. Website is still fpcr.org though. J New location is here: http://tinyurl.com/k5cl2 See also http://www.fpcr.org/fpcr.htm

      Sincerely,

      Chris Coldwell

      fpcr.org web manager

      The Confessional Presbyterian journal www.cpjournal.com