Re: Protesters say no to the Facist song

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 11, 2006
      What? You brought up Calvn and Geneva first, not I. So you duped
      yourself then.

      Re-check your grammer as well, unless of course you too were a
      victim of the public school system...hehehehe...

      Actually I am not an innocent victim of the P.S. system, I just had
      no desire in learning certain things in my youth during that period
      of my life. It was until I became a Christian in the Marine Corps
      that I finally had a desire and hunger to learn. In high school I
      was into Black Metal and Death Metal, so I too was anti-Christian in
      those days.

      Dude, get your arguments straight, and remember that you brought up
      Calvin and what he would do in the present situation over
      immigration.

      Hasta mas tarde, homie,

      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"
      <presby.dobee@...> wrote:

      > Edgar, you are saying nothing, but "trust me" cause I say so,
      and "I
      > believe the root cause is" without saying what it is. Geneva is no
      > longer in existence, so your reference to Calvin's Geneva is not
      > impressive.
      >
      > If you educated in the public school system, it is not your fault
      > for not knowing Mexican History; you have been an innocent victim
      of
      > Anti-Christianity in US Public Schools. I went through bad
      education
      > myself.
      >
      > presby.dobee
      >

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Edgar A. Ibarra
      > Jr." <puritanpresbyterian@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Presby.dobee,
      > >
      > > 1. Who are you? Please identify yourself so that I know who I
      am
      > > conversing with...Thank you.
      > >
      > > 2. IF the US Government were a reflection of Geneva's civil
      > > government when Calvin and the rest of the Reformers were there,
      > > then trust me the immigration issue would not be what it is
      > > currently, I believe the root cause that drives immigrtion to
      the
      > US
      > > would be eliminated and things would be run a whole lot better.
      > >
      > > 3. Since this government's constitution is antithetical to the
      > Word
      > > of God it is hard to really defend it's actions against the
      > > immigrants coming in South of the Border on purely religious
      > > grounds. This government has caused this mess by it's meddling
      in
      > > the affaris of Sovereign nations south of here and wrecking
      havoc
      > on
      > > their economic and social structure. CIA sponsered coups in
      > > Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, genesis of death squads in El
      > > Salvador, Colombia, working hand in hand with Mexico's past
      > > kleptocrats to weaken the Mexican economy, and watch and see the
      > > same as they seek to undermine two DEMOCRATICALLY elected
      > > governments in South America. "We want to spread democracy
      across
      > > the world." -President Bush...what he really means, "We want to
      > > spread democracies that are to OUR liking NOT to the citizens of
      > the
      > > nation in question's liking." Not all of us are YES men. We
      past
      > > the propaganda.
      > >
      > > So since this was our land before the pilgrims and Spaniards
      > > arrived, why keep us out?
      > >
      > > Edgar Ibarra
      > > Si se puede
      > >

      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"
      > > <presby.dobee@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Edgar,
      > > >
      > > > I find it difficult to resolve your position with that of
      Calvin
      > > on
      > > > his populating and ruling of Geneva, which is fine. I do not
      > think
      > > > that Calvin would allow Roman Catholics to re-populate Geneva,
      > > just
      > > > because they were there before him. Nobody says you have to be
      > > > exactly like Calvin, though. I still maintain, that it would
      be
      > in
      > > > the Mexican people's best interest to enter the US, provided
      > they
      > > > were civil law-abiding, even as many little old Mexican ladies
      > > are.
      > > > I DO NOT like ripping them off in their wages, just because
      they
      > > > have a somewhat better opportunity in the States, as compared
      > > the
      > > > opportunities in Mexico. If I were an employer, I would still
      > pay
      > > > fair and competitive wage. This is the Will of God in "loving
      > our
      > > > neighbor, as our selves." I also believe men who have large
      > truly
      > > > Christian families should be paid more per hour! This
      according
      > > > the "Law of Love." They simply require more to support their
      > > > families.

    • presby.dobee
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 20, 2006
        Not all of it, but God has used it to provide a country for you to live in, and support as a
        Patriot, in all things in accord with the teaching of Scripture. All things contrary to
        Scripture, such as the killing of babies in the womb, homosexuality, heresy, etc. is sin
        against a most merciful and loving God, who is Himself, Love. He even commands us to
        love our enemies, as He does, and to love the Cross he gives us. How wonderful is Jesus
        Christ!!!
        presby.dobee

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, John McNamara <jpmmack@...>
        wrote:

        > Presby.dobee:
        >
        > And you are saying that American Manifest Destiny was good??
        >
        > John McNamara
        >

        > "presby.dobee" <presby.dobee@...> wrote: Parnell wrote: "...probably is a judgment on
        the earlier wickedness of American "Manifest