Re: Protesters say no to the Facist song

  • presby.dobee
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 11, 2006
      Immigrant Papists should only be subject to "Civil Pains" if they
      break Scripture or the Moral Law, or the Laws of the Land according
      to Natural Law. I want to be clear about that. If they are a force
      against killing babies, faithfulness in marriage, homosex, hw can
      you condemn them?

      presby.dobee

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"
      <presby.dobee@...> wrote:

      > G'Day Fred,
      >
      > Sure, Mexican Papists are, and should be, subject to civil pains,
      except when they protest
      > against Abortion, Euthanasia, etc.. I don't know how a Reformed
      Mexican, would deal with
      > any of his immigrant relatives, like a Father or Mother, who will
      not convert from RC'ism.
      > What would you suggest be done?
      >
      > Do you really believe that the "One True Reformed Church" is
      only "One and Apostolic?"

      > That is only half of what the Creed says the Church is. There are
      four marks of the Church
      > in the Creed. I would say what you call the Church is not the
      Church, if it is only One and
      > Apostolic. No offense, I am a very technical preson, when it comes
      to Truth. We must stick
      > to Scripture!
      >
      > No, the Reformed Episcopal Church is not duly constituted; it
      disregards the teachings of
      > Scripture and even the Oral Tradition of Paul in 2 Thes 2: 15
      >
      > presby.dobee
      >

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred blahous"
      <fritzbau@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > G'day Presby,
      > >
      > > Mexican Papists? Aren't papists supposed to be subject to civil
      > > pains even when they belong to the colonies? As for the church,
      > > doesn't the statement "one" universal and apostolic church
      exclude
      > > all bodies other than the One True Roformed Church? Can we even
      > > consider the Reformed Episcopal church to be a duly constituted
      > > church? I think not.
      > >
      > > All the best,
      > > Fred.
      > >
      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"
      > > <presby.dobee@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I think Mexican Papists should be allowed into the USA to
      become
      > > citizens, because they
      > > > are part of the visible Church, according to Reformed Theology.
      > > > How do we resolve this though, with Calvin's treatment of the
      > > Lutherans?
      > > > presby.dobee
      > > >
      > > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Edgar A.
      Ibarra

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060326/ap_on_re_us/immigration_rallies

      <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060326/ap_on_re_us/immigration_rallies>

      > > ancestors

    • presby.dobee
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 20, 2006
        Not all of it, but God has used it to provide a country for you to live in, and support as a
        Patriot, in all things in accord with the teaching of Scripture. All things contrary to
        Scripture, such as the killing of babies in the womb, homosexuality, heresy, etc. is sin
        against a most merciful and loving God, who is Himself, Love. He even commands us to
        love our enemies, as He does, and to love the Cross he gives us. How wonderful is Jesus
        Christ!!!
        presby.dobee

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, John McNamara <jpmmack@...>
        wrote:

        > Presby.dobee:
        >
        > And you are saying that American Manifest Destiny was good??
        >
        > John McNamara
        >

        > "presby.dobee" <presby.dobee@...> wrote: Parnell wrote: "...probably is a judgment on
        the earlier wickedness of American "Manifest