Re: ROME Confirms IT will Lose the Faith and become the Seat of the Anti-Christ

  • presby.dobee
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 10, 2006
      So, no Mexican Papists are allowed in the States, then?

      I know RC's claim they drink the blood of Christ in the Mass, but I have never heard them
      drinking the "blood of saints." No matter how much you hate RC' ism, make sure you do
      not bear false witness against your enemies. That is breaking the 10 Commandments.

      presby.dobee

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred blahous" <fritzbau@...>