Re: Protesters say no to the Facist song

  • presby.dobee
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 10, 2006
      G'Day Fred,

      Sure, Mexican Papists are, and should be, subject to civil pains, except when they protest
      against Abortion, Euthanasia, etc.. I don't know how a Reformed Mexican, would deal with
      any of his immigrant relatives, like a Father or Mother, who will not convert from RC'ism.
      What would you suggest be done?

      Do you really believe that the "One True Reformed Church" is only "One and Apostolic?"

      That is only half of what the Creed says the Church is. There are four marks of the Church
      in the Creed. I would say what you call the Church is not the Church, if it is only One and
      Apostolic. No offense, I am a very technical preson, when it comes to Truth. We must stick
      to Scripture!

      No, the Reformed Episcopal Church is not duly constituted; it disregards the teachings of
      Scripture and even the Oral Tradition of Paul in 2 Thes 2: 15

      presby.dobee

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred blahous" <fritzbau@...>
      wrote:

      > G'day Presby,
      >
      > Mexican Papists? Aren't papists supposed to be subject to civil
      > pains even when they belong to the colonies? As for the church,
      > doesn't the statement "one" universal and apostolic church exclude
      > all bodies other than the One True Roformed Church? Can we even
      > consider the Reformed Episcopal church to be a duly constituted
      > church? I think not.
      >
      > All the best,
      > Fred.
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"
      > <presby.dobee@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I think Mexican Papists should be allowed into the USA to become
      > citizens, because they
      > > are part of the visible Church, according to Reformed Theology.
      > > How do we resolve this though, with Calvin's treatment of the
      > Lutherans?
      > > presby.dobee
      > >
      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Edgar A. Ibarra
      > Jr."
      > > <puritanpresbyterian@> wrote:
      > > >

      > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060326/ap_on_re_us/immigration_rallies
      > > >
      > <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060326/ap_on_re_us/immigration_rallies>
      > > >

      > > > If this law passes, then in fact they declare their European
      > ancestors
      > > > that immigrated here felons.

    • presby.dobee
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 20, 2006
        Not all of it, but God has used it to provide a country for you to live in, and support as a
        Patriot, in all things in accord with the teaching of Scripture. All things contrary to
        Scripture, such as the killing of babies in the womb, homosexuality, heresy, etc. is sin
        against a most merciful and loving God, who is Himself, Love. He even commands us to
        love our enemies, as He does, and to love the Cross he gives us. How wonderful is Jesus
        Christ!!!
        presby.dobee

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, John McNamara <jpmmack@...>
        wrote:

        > Presby.dobee:
        >
        > And you are saying that American Manifest Destiny was good??
        >
        > John McNamara
        >

        > "presby.dobee" <presby.dobee@...> wrote: Parnell wrote: "...probably is a judgment on
        the earlier wickedness of American "Manifest