Re: ROME Confirms IT will Lose the Faith and become the Seat of the Anti-Christ

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 9, 2006
      Surely the Roman beast is the Roman beast. To be the Synagogue of
      Satan, they must give allegiance to the beast, and hence are agents
      of a foreign power, the very Anti-Christ. According to the British
      Constitution (1690), giving "allegiance, adherence or obedience to a
      foreign power" is treason. Citizenship for papists, local or
      foreign, is treasonable. It means the person exercising
      magistratical power must be impeached on charges of treason by
      parliament. Especially when the power in question is the son of
      satan, and a friend to vampire cardinals who "drink the blood of the
      saints" in the sacrificial mass. Most likely, they are not even
      human creatures. Luther taught that the Cardinals were preternatural
      creatures in human form, and when a pope was crowned, they would
      turn him into their "get". If we accept the teaching of Maleus
      Malificarum and James' Demonologie, this is quite a plausible
      position, if still unproven. Is it a risk we should take?

      All the best,
      Fred.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"
      <presby.dobee@...> wrote:

      > Keith,
      >
      > Rome Papal is what is being discussed in this.
      >
      > Roman Catholicism does not have to be based in Rome always. You
      will recall the Avignon
      > controversy, where a nun, Catherine of Sienna, had to tell the
      Pope to go back to Rome,
> [...]
      > > seat of Antichrist means nothing -- unless, of course, you're a
      > > futurist.
      > >
      > > 2) Romanists themselves have stated that Rome would become the
      seat
      > > of antichrist, even calling it BABYLON. Such speculation has
      gone on
      > > for centuries...even as the Antichrist grew among them, being in
      > > their very midst, ruling from the Papal chair! Like the Jews
      who
      > > missed the advent of the Messiah, Romanists and evangelical
      futurists
      > > have missed the coming of the Antichrist. Both look for
      another.

      > > The Abbott Joachim thought the Antichrist was alive and well in
      his
      > > day (12th century), but he believed the hour of his revealing
      had not
      > > yet come. He looked for the desolation of the Roman Empire to
      > > precede the Antichrist's rise - as if such an historical event
      had
      > > not already transpired 7 centuries earlier, via Barbarian
      invasions!

      > > Keith
      > >

      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"
      > > <presby.dobee@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Keith,
      > > >
      > > > Thanks. If you please, what chapter in Horae Apocalypticae is
      that?
      > > I only can access this
      > > > work on-line and there are no numbered pages in the online
      version,
      > > that I am aware of.
      > > >
      > > > From what you say though, it seems Abbas is talking about Anti-
      > > Popes, who all, of course
      > > > would claim Universal Pontiff / mighty prelate status. Is
      there any
      > > date that Abbas affixes
      > > > to his claim? There have been about 40 Anti-Popes, that I am
      aware
      > > of. I wonder if Abbas
      > > > is talking about the 40 Anti-Popes or one single Person, in
      the
      > > future, following after these
      > > > Anti-Popes? I would like to study this further. Any help is
      > > appreciated.
      > > >
      > > > Your comment on the *PAST* history of the Church of Rome:
      > > >
      > > > The Church of Rome will *never,* however, allow for the seat
      of
      > > the
      > > ancient
      > > but
      > > truth
      > > >
      > > > In light of what the approved marian apparition says (Rome is
      > > unchangeably bound to
      > > > this), Rome *FUTURE* will indeed allow for the loss of the
      faith in
      > > Rome, and it (Rome-
      > > > according to Jesus's Mother, Mary) to become the Seat of Anti-
      > > Christ; the Church will be in
      > > > eclipse.
      > > >
      > > > presby.dobee
      > > >

      > > > As far back as the 12th century, Joachim Abbas stated in his
      Christ's
      > > vicar,
      > > antichrist).

      Pontiff"
      Rev.
      > > 13,
      > > latin

      > > the
      > > ancient
      > > but
      > > truth
      > > >

      > > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Keith
      Dotzler"

      Antichrist in
      > > the
      > > leveled

      > > seat

      > > seat of

      > > the
      > > ancient
      > > but
      > > truth

      > > in
      > > within
      Christ's
      > > vicar,
      > > antichrist).

      Pontiff"
      Rev.
      > > 13,
      > > latin

      covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"

      > > French
      > > last
      > > be

    • presby.dobee
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 10, 2006
        So, no Mexican Papists are allowed in the States, then?

        I know RC's claim they drink the blood of Christ in the Mass, but I have never heard them
        drinking the "blood of saints." No matter how much you hate RC' ism, make sure you do
        not bear false witness against your enemies. That is breaking the 10 Commandments.

        presby.dobee

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred blahous" <fritzbau@...>