Re: Protesters say no to the Facist song

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 9, 2006
      G'day Presby,

      Mexican Papists? Aren't papists supposed to be subject to civil
      pains even when they belong to the colonies? As for the church,
      doesn't the statement "one" universal and apostolic church exclude
      all bodies other than the One True Roformed Church? Can we even
      consider the Reformed Episcopal church to be a duly constituted
      church? I think not.

      All the best,
      Fred.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"
      <presby.dobee@...> wrote:

      > I think Mexican Papists should be allowed into the USA to become
      citizens, because they
      > are part of the visible Church, according to Reformed Theology.
      > How do we resolve this though, with Calvin's treatment of the
      Lutherans?
      > presby.dobee
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Edgar A. Ibarra
      Jr."

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060326/ap_on_re_us/immigration_rallies

      <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060326/ap_on_re_us/immigration_rallies>

      > > If this law passes, then in fact they declare their European
      ancestors
      > > that immigrated here felons.

    • presby.dobee
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 20, 2006
        Not all of it, but God has used it to provide a country for you to live in, and support as a
        Patriot, in all things in accord with the teaching of Scripture. All things contrary to
        Scripture, such as the killing of babies in the womb, homosexuality, heresy, etc. is sin
        against a most merciful and loving God, who is Himself, Love. He even commands us to
        love our enemies, as He does, and to love the Cross he gives us. How wonderful is Jesus
        Christ!!!
        presby.dobee

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, John McNamara <jpmmack@...>
        wrote:

        > Presby.dobee:
        >
        > And you are saying that American Manifest Destiny was good??
        >
        > John McNamara
        >

        > "presby.dobee" <presby.dobee@...> wrote: Parnell wrote: "...probably is a judgment on
        the earlier wickedness of American "Manifest