Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Protesters say no to the Facist song

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 9, 2006
      G'day Edgar,

      You are right. I shouldn't have confused the two. There are many
      Christian Arabs out there. Quite a few of them living right here in
      Queensland.

      All the best,
      Fred.

      Jr." <puritanpresbyterian@...> wrote:

      > Fred,
      >
      > Just a correction on your classification of people. Just because
      one is
      > an Arab, that does not mean they are Muslims. Remember the largest
      > Muslim nation is just north of you, namely Indonesia, and they are
      NOT
      > Arabs. There are many Arabs that are Christians, and even
      > Presbyterian/Reformed ones:
      >
      > http://merf.woh.gospelcom.net/ <http://merf.woh.gospelcom.net/>
      >
      > So be cautious in your lumping of people groups, especially when
      > violance is advocated.
      >
      > Not only do I pray for the destruction of Papal Anti-Christ, I
      also pray
      > for the down fall of Islam.
      >

      > War against Rome and Mecca,
      >
      > Edgar
      >

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred blahous"
      > <fritzbau@> wrote:
      > >
      > > G'day Larry,
      > >
      > > It is true that Israel is permitted to allow both strangers in
      the
      > > land and aliens. Notice though, that they are permanently
      > > inillegible for citizenship, and certain other restrictions
      apply.
      > > No regulation is given though, which would prevent them from
      > > excluding such folks, so we would have to regard the "zero
      > > immigration" issue as indifferent, scripturally speaking.
      Certainly,
      > > both Israel and the west would benefit enormously by expelling
      all
      > > persons of Muslim faith from their lands. Since we have been in a
      > > state of perpetual warfare with Muslims since the fall of
      > > Constantinople, and they have yet to give Byzantium, Thrace,
      Crete
      > > and Northern Cyprus back to Europe, the war conditions you
      mention
      > > could easily be invoked. We also have the issue of sedition and
      > > subversion from Muslim populations in the west. Jews and Asians
      > > contribute wealth to us and pose a net benefit, Arabs tend only
      > > contribute crime and bombing attacks, as we have seen throughout
      the
      > > world, especially in Tel Aviv. If we removed the Muslim threat on
      > > our own doorstep, their would be no need to keep any troops in
      the
      > > Mid East, and they could all go home to their families again.
      > >
      > > All the best,
      > > Fred.
      > >
      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Bump"

    • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 9, 2006
        Fred,

        Are you a member of or an adherent of Christian Identity? Do you
        believe that the lost tribes of Israel are the Europeans of today? Oh,
        if God meant to keep Israelis' blood separate from the Moabites (you
        class them as Asians), then god FAILED, because in Jesus' bloodline
        there is a Moabitess (Ruth 2:2 & Matthew 1:5).

        Thanks,

        Edgar Ibarra

        Communicant Member-RPNA

        Albany Covenanted Reformed Presbyterian Church

        Albany, New York

        <fritzbau@...> wrote:

        > Replies follow;
        >

        > > > G'day Larry,
        > > >
        > > > It is true that Israel is permitted to allow both strangers in
        > the
        > > > land and aliens. Notice though, that they are permanently
        > > > inillegible for citizenship,
        > >
        > > By no means were they permanently ineligible; only certain groups
        > were, and
        > > those restrictions were typical. Anyone not a Canaanite or a
        > Moabite (maybe
        > > others?) could become an Israelite upon an oath to follow Yahweh's
        > law and
        > > becoming circumcised. As long as they followed the God of the Land
        > > (typical, now He rules over all nations) they could vote, serve,
        > etc..
        >
        > Those who remained permanently iniligible include Canaanite
        > (African) and Moabite (Asian). Curious, that these should be the
        > only ones specifically mentioned? Most likely, when the regulations
        > came in, God was doing it to keep the Israelis permanently seperated
        > from Japeth and Ham. The implication is that all nations should be
        > mono-ethnically formed after the pattern given to the three sons of
        > Noah. If we accept the 1644 premise that all European, Turkic, and
        > Hebrew people share a common blood, (lost Ten Tribes of Israel),
        > then full citizenship as well as marriage rights would be limited on
        > those lines. As for those who were allowed were to join the
        > Gentiles Court. There is no mention of suffrage for them. They would
        > obviously have had their own judges. So back then, there would have
        > been restricted citizenship, even for other tribes of similar
        > appearance to the Hebrews.

      • Fred blahous
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 10, 2006
          G'day Edgar,

          I am most certainly not an Identity cultist. Unfortunately, certain
          devious men with hatred for others stole the beautiful Anglo-Israeli
          teaching and twisted it around into a fascistic creed. The movements
          of Armstrongism and Kinsmen Redeemer, Identity, et al are based upon
          premises in diametric opposition to the original teachings of the
          first Anglo-Israeli movement. Contrast the following;

          1. Identity believes that Jews are either the product of illicit
          union between Eve and Satan, or the descendents of Essau (Edom).
          a. Anglo-Israeli's believe the Jews are the descendents of the Two
          Tribes of Judah and Benjamin, the former being the Line of Christ.

          2. Identity believes that other races are "mud people" and not of
          the lines of Noah's three sons. As such, Christ is not for them.
          b. Anglo-Israeli's believe all white people are descendents of Shem,
          all Asiatics are descendents of Japeth, and all Africans are
          descendents of Ham. Under the New Covenant, no people are excluded
          from the claims of Christ, and all have equal access. No one is
          excluded from the obligations to the laws, OT or NT.

          3. Identity proposes a mere tribal god like the Wodinic cult which
          is sadly reviving in response to mass apostasy throughout Europe.
          c. Anglo-Israeli's believe the scope of salvation is universal (not
          confined to one land), but also local (National Establishment of
          local church in each kingdom).

          I think it's important to realise that not all who see Europeans as
          descendents of the Lost Tribes maintain the hateful teachings of
          Armstrongism. The original 1644 treatise on the topic was made by a
          confessional Presbyterian from England, and later taken up by an
          Episcopal minister in England who wrote the seminal treatise on what
          is called "British Israel". Cromwell actually made use of the 1644
          treatise to promote the return of the exiles in 1655, and it is
          simply appalling to see it used today for the exact opposite purpose
          from that originally intended.

          As for Ruth, she is simply referred to as a lady living in Moabite
          territory, and not as an ethnic Moabitess. This could inferr an
          Israelite living in Moab.

        • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 10, 2006

            Fred,

            Wrote...

            > As for Ruth, she is simply referred to as a lady living in Moabite
            > territory, and not as an ethnic Moabitess. This could inferr an
            > Israelite living in Moab.
            >
            > All the best,
            > Fred.

            How do you reconcile your above statements to the very Word of God that contradicts your words:

            And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people my people, and thy God my God.   Ruth 1:16

            And Ruth the Moabitess said unto Naomi… Ruth 2:2

            And Ruth the Moabitess said,… Ruth 2:21

            An Israelite living in Moab, I think NOT!  That would be Naomi NOT Ruth.

            For in Christ there is NO distinction

            of persons,

            Edgar Ibarra

          • Nikolai
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 10, 2006
              Edgar A. Ibarra Jr. wrote:

              > How do you reconcile your above statements to the very Word of God that
              > contradicts your words:
              >
              > And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, to return from following
              > after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I
              > will lodge: _*thy people my people*_, and thy God my God. Ruth 1:16

              <snip>

              Edgar,
              even before v16 we find in v4 the national identity of Ruth is clearly
              stated:

              And they took them wives of the *women of Moab*; the name of the one was
              Orpah, and the name of the other Ruth: and they dwelled there about ten
              years.

              "Women of Moab" could never refer to an Israelite woman even if she was
              living in Moab at the time.

              Nikolai
            • Cheryl Grenon
              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 10, 2006
                How Christian Identity gets around this is to state that earlier in their history, Israelites moved into Moab's land and populated it so that they are really Israelites and not Moabites living there.  They are just using the place name to call themselves by.

                Cheryl -- who, unfortunately, has way too good an aquaintance with Christian Identity

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 11, 2006
                  Ah, yes Nikolai, thank you for pointing that out! I must have
                  missed that when I read the text.

                  Thanks again!

                  --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Nikolai
                  <psalmos@...> wrote:

                  > Edgar A. Ibarra Jr. wrote:
                  >
                  > > How do you reconcile your above statements to the very Word of
                  God that
                  > > contradicts your words:
                  > >
                  > > And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, to return from
                  following
                  > > after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou
                  lodgest, I
                  > > will lodge: _*thy people my people*_, and thy God my God. Ruth
                  1:16

                  > <snip>
                  >
                  > Edgar,
                  > even before v16 we find in v4 the national identity of Ruth is
                  clearly
                  > stated:
                  >
                  > And they took them wives of the *women of Moab*; the name of the
                  one was
                  > Orpah, and the name of the other Ruth: and they dwelled there
                  about ten
                  > years.
                  >
                  > "Women of Moab" could never refer to an Israelite woman even if
                  she was
                  > living in Moab at the time.
                  >
                  > Nikolai

                • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 11, 2006
                    Hello my sister Cheryl!

                    I just recently read a C.I. web site the other day, boy the way they
                    quote Calvin & Luther...yuck! anyways, having read the Book of
                    Mormon before, while eating a Burrito with hot sauce, just to make
                    sure I got a burning in my bossom and therefore get all I could out
                    of that Book...I found that both C.I. and the Mormons are really,
                    really good story tellers and excellent historical fiction writers.

                    hehehehehe.

                    Your Mexica brother in Christ,

                    Edgar

                    --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl Grenon"
                    <cheryl@...> wrote:

                    > How Christian Identity gets around this is to state that earlier
                    in their history, Israelites moved into Moab's land and populated it
                    so that they are really Israelites and not Moabites living there.
                    They are just using the place name to call themselves by.

                    > Cheryl -- who, unfortunately, has way too good an aquaintance with
                    Christian Identity

                    Service.