Re: Protesters say no to the Facist song

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 5, 2006
      Presby.dobee,

      1. Who are you? Please identify yourself so that I know who I am
      conversing with...Thank you.

      2. IF the US Government were a reflection of Geneva's civil
      government when Calvin and the rest of the Reformers were there,
      then trust me the immigration issue would not be what it is
      currently, I believe the root cause that drives immigrtion to the US
      would be eliminated and things would be run a whole lot better.

      3. Since this government's constitution is antithetical to the Word
      of God it is hard to really defend it's actions against the
      immigrants coming in South of the Border on purely religious
      grounds. This government has caused this mess by it's meddling in
      the affaris of Sovereign nations south of here and wrecking havoc on
      their economic and social structure. CIA sponsered coups in
      Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, genesis of death squads in El
      Salvador, Colombia, working hand in hand with Mexico's past
      kleptocrats to weaken the Mexican economy, and watch and see the
      same as they seek to undermine two DEMOCRATICALLY elected
      governments in South America. "We want to spread democracy across
      the world." -President Bush...what he really means, "We want to
      spread democracies that are to OUR liking NOT to the citizens of the
      nation in question's liking." Not all of us are YES men. We past
      the propaganda.

      So since this was our land before the pilgrims and Spaniards
      arrived, why keep us out?

      Edgar Ibarra
      Si se puede

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"
      <presby.dobee@...> wrote:

      > Edgar,
      >
      > I find it difficult to resolve your position with that of Calvin
      on
      > his populating and ruling of Geneva, which is fine. I do not think
      > that Calvin would allow Roman Catholics to re-populate Geneva,
      just
      > because they were there before him. Nobody says you have to be
      > exactly like Calvin, though. I still maintain, that it would be in
      > the Mexican people's best interest to enter the US, provided they
      > were civil law-abiding, even as many little old Mexican ladies
      are.
      > I DO NOT like ripping them off in their wages, just because they
      > have a somewhat better opportunity in the States, as compared to
      the
      > opportunities in Mexico. If I were an employer, I would still pay
      > fair and competitive wage. This is the Will of God in "loving our
      > neighbor, as our selves." I also believe men who have large truly
      > Christian families should be paid more per hour! This according to
      > the "Law of Love." They simply require more to support their
      > families.

    • presby.dobee
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 20, 2006
        Not all of it, but God has used it to provide a country for you to live in, and support as a
        Patriot, in all things in accord with the teaching of Scripture. All things contrary to
        Scripture, such as the killing of babies in the womb, homosexuality, heresy, etc. is sin
        against a most merciful and loving God, who is Himself, Love. He even commands us to
        love our enemies, as He does, and to love the Cross he gives us. How wonderful is Jesus
        Christ!!!
        presby.dobee

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, John McNamara <jpmmack@...>
        wrote:

        > Presby.dobee:
        >
        > And you are saying that American Manifest Destiny was good??
        >
        > John McNamara
        >

        > "presby.dobee" <presby.dobee@...> wrote: Parnell wrote: "...probably is a judgment on
        the earlier wickedness of American "Manifest