Re: In Scotland later this month

  • hammer_of_the_malignants
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006

      This is the only thing I know.Greyfriars kirkyard    And if you go, don't forget to look for the statue of Greyfriars Bobby either!!  He's a famous dog who was given freedom of the city.  Not as noble as the Covenanter martyrs of course, but a noble dog nevertheless.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Whit" <covie_pres.1646@...> wrote:

      > I will be visiting a friend in Glasgow and will be between and in the
      > cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh. One of my interests is visiting
      > historical Covenanter sites. I was wondering if you could recommend
      > any sites of interest?
      >
      > Whit

    • hammer_of_the_malignants
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
        Sorry, I just remebered one more thing too. St. Giles university is
        where the unmarked grave of John KNox is. Apparenlty where the grave
        is, is now a car park and cars park over it, but its still there and
        able to be seen.

        Can't find a link.