Fw: Nathaniel Pockras Update

  • Larry Bump
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      From: "Nathaniel J. Pockras" <

      Dear friends,
      I would like to report that I was released from Allegheny General
      Hospital this afternoon and am now back in my dorm on Geneva's campus. I
      have almost no pain except for the places where the IVs were inserted. I
      have had no surgery, and there are no plans for me to have any. All that is
      scheduled is a checkup in about a month, which should go quite fine. While
      I have been put on an anti-seizure medicine long term, and possibly for
      life, that is a small price to pay to avoid what I suffered on Tuesday.
      I had a wonderful experience with the staff at Allegheny General, and I
      cannot imagine having much of a better experience in that manner. In that,
      as well as in what my illness turned out to be, as Mr. Bump said, I have
      been wonderfully blessed. I have been amazed by how many people visited me
      in the hospital, how many signed cards for me, and (above all) how many
      THOUSANDS of people have prayed for me! Thank you all for your prayers for
      me, and let us praise the LORD Almighty for his wonderful grace! At the
      point where the worst possibilities, such as an aneurism, seemed possible, I
      was able to trust in the LORD for my safety, regardless of what was in my
      head. Hallelujah!

      Nathaniel Pockras
      http://erudil.blogspot.com

      "But who is he that is the king