Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Please Pray

  • Larry Bump
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2006
      gmw wrote:
      > Please keep us updated if you learn anything new.
      >
      > Many of us have much respect for Pastor Pockras, and are concerned about
      > this situation,
      > gmw.

      The last I knew, last night, is that the problem is survivable. He will
      need to take anti-seizure medicine for now, until they get a handle on
      it. It looks like surgery will be put off, and maybe not needed at all,
      dependingon how things progress and how the medicine works.

      Prayer is certainly needed; for the young man's sake as well as his
      parents and brother.

      Nathaniel has a strong witness for Christ, and is just a good boy/man.
      I, personally, am just sick about this; I can only imagine what it is
      like for the family.

      Larry