Death sentence for the Christian convert

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006

      Abdul Rahman, an Afghan man who converted from Islam to Christianity, is interviewed during a hearing in Kabul on March 16, 2006 in this image made available from tv footage on Monday March 20, 2006. Rahman is being prosecuted in a Kabul court and could be sentenced to death after being charged with converting from Islam to Christianity, a crime under this country's Islamic laws.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060324/ap_on_re_as/afghan_christian_convert

      I wonder what kind of positive ACTION and not words Christians will take with the imminent movie showing of the blasphemous Da Vinci Code...I am thinking myself (that tremblor you just felt :D)...

      Edgar