Re: Antichrist Family Photo Album 2.0

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2006
      WOW!

      The way that "Puritan" Board is run, we will need to establish a new
      test of orthodoxy. Got expelled from this board. I heard that
      Brother Keith had also been expelled for believing the testimony of
      the whole church since earliest times, including what the fathers
      said about the rise of Anti-Christ following the fall of the Roman
      Empire.

      All the best,
      Fred.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Rand Winburn"
      <rand@...> wrote:

      > ICONBUSTERS
      > Protestant Reformation Publications
      > Dear World Wide Webbers:
      > We write to inform you of completion of our new antichrist family
      photo album 2.0

      > Click on the link below to access page. Then click on link 2.0

      http://www.iconbusters.com/iconbusters/htm/photo_album/photo_album.ht
      ml