Wholesome Exhortation

  • Olatunji Owolabi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      Beloved,
         It behoved me as a bondservant with you and fellow pilgrims on this
      Highway of Holiness, to confess to( not to say exhorth) you that the
      Fight is becoming harder, the enemies, it seems, are becoming stronger,
      the Cause of Christ, is at stake if we continue in this our present
      lukewarm, yea, spritually disorganised state that we are presently in.
      "Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the Old Paths, where is the Good way
      and walk therein, and ye [shall land safe on Caanan's Shore]".
         Let us look to Christ for re-enforcement, and go into the Battle
      against sin, against false doctrines that have now pervaded the churches,
      against worldliness the offspring of erroneous teachings.
         "Let us fear lest a promise being left us, any of YOU seem to fall
      short of it....for we are not like them that draw back unto perditon,
      but of them that believe to the saving of our soul". Reason and education
      can be a great snare atimes.May God help us and  May the Lord have pity
      and see us through these confusions.
         A Permanent Servant of Jesus,
         Remember my weaknesses in your Prayers,
         Olatunji Owolabi