Course on the Papacy

  • Benjamin Hart
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2006
      I'm sure it's biased (as is any history), but it may be quite informative to the person who wants to know a bit about our perceived arch-enemy within the church.

      Yahoo! Mail

    • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2006
        From the description from the site below:

        What is the idea behind the "Petrine Office"—

        I'd rather call it the "Latrine Office" for the foundation of Rome is
        nothing but, to put it G rated, Waste.

        War Against Rome,

        Edgar

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Hart
        <benhartmail@...> wrote:

        > I'm sure it's biased (as is any history), but it may be quite
        informative to the person who wants to know a bit about our perceived
        arch-enemy within the church.

        http://www.teach12.com/ttc/assets/coursedescriptions/6672.asp?pc=HomePag\
        eFeature

        > ---------------------------------
        > Yahoo! Mail
        >
        > ---------------------------------

      • Fred blahous
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 21, 2006
          G'day Ben,

          I think the best sources for true info on Papistry are to be found
          on the following websites;

          www.thebeastunmasked.com
          www.iconbusters.com
          www.historicism.com, and
          www.fnlee.org

          I also highly recommend Michael Bunker's book "plague of Locusts"
          available at www.lazarusunbound.com

          All the best,
          Fred.

          <benhartmail@...> wrote:

          > I'm sure it's biased (as is any history), but it may be quite
          informative to the person who wants to know a bit about our
          perceived arch-enemy within the church.

          > http://www.teach12.com/ttc/assets/coursedescriptions/6672.asp?
          pc=HomePageFeature

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Mail
          >
          > ---------------------------------

        • Fred blahous
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 21, 2006
            G'day again, Ben.

            At the UQ campus, we would never say that any history is biased
            unless it purposely ignored relevent info, suppressed important
            info, etc. We generally use the phrase any history is partial to
            describe the tendency of scholars to advocate a point of view.
            Although it is true to say that every scholar does this.

            All the best,
            Fred.

            <benhartmail@...> wrote:

            > I'm sure it's biased (as is any history), but it may be quite
            informative to the person who wants to know a bit about our
            perceived arch-enemy within the church.

            > http://www.teach12.com/ttc/assets/coursedescriptions/6672.asp?
            pc=HomePageFeature

            > ---------------------------------
            > Yahoo! Mail
            >
            > ---------------------------------

          • Crazy Calvinist
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 22, 2006

              Some of these resourcies are great!

              One I would add for folks who may not have the time to physically sit down and read alot about it, is J.A wylies "The papacy is the Anti-Christ"  in audio format @sermonaduio

              ~Deejay

              href="http://www.historicism.com">www.historicism.com, and
              > www.fnlee.org

            • Keith Dotzler
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 22, 2006
                Members,

                Please note that The Beast Unmasked has recently had to move back over
                to my free site, as I could no longer afford the cost of a domain.
                The site is gradually being re-uploaded here:

                http://www.geocities.com/ll_twoedged_sword_ll/index.html

                Keith