Sproul Jnr

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 3:42 AM
      Has anyone here been following this snake oil salesman's defrocking? I
      find it funny that he is now running to Doug "Opium Den" Wilson for
      vindication. It just goes to show that heretics (Paedocommunion, FV,
      Auburn Avenue, and NPP) really do threaten the civil state and are
      worthy of punishments. Lack of orthodoxy always leads into lack of
      orthopraxy, which is why corrupt communions like the SBC, PCUSA,
      Uniting, PCA, OPC,RCA, etc have the same sexual and spiritual abuse
      problems as Rome.

      Death to all worship innovations,
      restore 4th century worship everywhere.

      All the best,