Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Interesting article by the RPC of I

  • jparnellm@usxchange.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10 3:51 PM
      Quoting Whit <covie_pres.1646@...>:

      > Could you clarify your responses? Thanks.
      >

      > Whit

      Whit, to the extent the article defends the SLC, I think it is a good article.
      But to the extent its theme is not merely the SLC, but rather the SLC as it
      justifies the separation of the Refd Pres Church of Ireland from the Rev
      Settlement CofS and its successors, I find it flawed. My previous post has
      laid out certain of my concerns with it.

      - Parnell