Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Vos' Scottish Covenanters on Ebay

  • Ginny Dohms
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2006
      > Yes indeed. This is quite a good account, although the print quality
      > is not as fine as the text deserves.
      >
      > Frank

      We also have the book but ours is an older edition published in 1980 by
      Reformed Presbyterian Church in Pittsburgh. Crown and Covenant Publication
      holds the copyright, so I assume they are one and the same. The font and
      typeset are excellent in this old edition. The cover is a light blue and
      has a picture on the front of Claverhouse and his company shooting
      covenanters. The book was written in 1939 and published in 1940. The second
      printing took place in 1980, and this edition also has a postcript written
      by Vos 40 years after its first publishing.

      Ginny