VIEWING AND FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR RAY JOSEPH

  • Chris Coldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      As some here may have known pastor Joseph, or read his intro to SWRB's
      reprint of Messiah the Prince, I forward this info on from another group.
      There were some nice notes on some other reformed forums regarding Ray's
      long ministry in the RPCNA.

      Sincerely,
      Chris Coldwell
      The Confessional Presbyterian www.cpjournal.com