[Covenanted Reformation] Re: A Papist infiltrate

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2006
      Whit,

      Boy, did they! Even after he left, I remember him coming to
      Albany, when I had just moved here and Elder Barrow was visiting
      us. The Elder and Pastor sat down with him to talk and this at the
      Pastor Price's house at Pastor Price's invite.

      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Whit"
      <covie_pres.1646@v...> wrote:

      > Did the Session sit down with him and try to patiently correct his
      > errors before he left or did he just up and leave?
      >
      > Whit
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Whit"
      > <covie_pres.1646@v...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yes, it is the Mr. Gearon of whom I speak. (He e-mailed me
      > through
      > > my xanga blog.)
      > >
      > > Whit
      > >
      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, gmw
      > > <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > If Mr. G is one Mr. Gearon, then yes, he is an ex-covenanter
      and
      > > current
      > > > excommunicant that has demonstrated that his ex-communication
      is
      > > valid
      > > > by apostacizing to Rome.
      > > >
      > > > He's a Papist that enjoys reading the messages in this group,
      > and
      > > > privately emailing the members thereof to try to convince them
      > > join
      > > > him in his Pope and Mary worship, his justification by works,
      > and
      > > > various other papist doctrines.
      > > >
      > > > gmw.

      > > former

      > > Ibarra

      > currently
      > > have
      > > tricks as

      t=ms&k=True+religion&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theology&
      > > c=3&s=54&.sig=SOHXdZ-CR3OiXyEMUmYqyw>

      t=ms&k=Reformed+church&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theolog
      > > y&c=3&s=54&.sig=el09INBmGQx3Rvs6aLGvvg>

      t=ms&k=Theology&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theology&c=3&s