Peden

  • Crazy Calvinist
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Does anyone have a link handy on Alexander Peden?   My memory is hazy but about to do with when he lived in a cave was maybe being persecuted?

      TIA

      ~Deejay

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        Here's a couple --

        TrueCovenanter:
        http://www.truecovenanter.com/Peden.html

        Wikipedia:
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Peden

        gmw.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Crazy Calvinist
        <crazy_calvinist@y...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have a link handy on Alexander Peden? My memory is
        hazy but about to do with when he lived in a cave was maybe being
        persecuted?

        > TIA
        >
        > ~Deejay

        Yahoo! Security Centre.