[Fwd: Public Apology]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      I'm forwarding this to the list, as I believe it was intended for all to
      see. It regards things that took place a good while ago (years now?),
      so many of you will have no clue as to what this is talking about.
      Others will remember all too well! I, for one, accept this apology, and
      I trust the others named in this message will receive it well too.

      gmw.