Re: [Covenanted Reformation] A Papist infiltrate

  • Whit Roberts
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
      We've yet to cover hymns. The discussion is the Reformed
      Charismatics blot group on MySpace. It started under the
      title "Charismatic Calvinist Authors, and those friendly to the
      movement... " and was resumed under the title "The Regulative
      Principle of Worship".

      Whit

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Nikolai