A Papist infiltrate

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005
      Dear all veterans of this club,

      I do believe our Papist friend may be back and is currently lurking
      here. I just received a private e-mail from G.G. (those who have been
      here a long time know who G.G. is). Still up to his old tricks as far
      as his e-mail is concerned.

      Just alerting you all in case he starts up with his vomit.

      War Against Rome,

      Edgar Ibarra
    • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005
        Oh, by the way, G.G. I just marked your e-mail sent to me as SPAM.

        <grin>

        Jr." <puritanpresbyterian@y...> wrote:

        > Dear all veterans of this club,
        >
        > I do believe our Papist friend may be back and is currently
        lurking
        > here. I just received a private e-mail from G.G. (those who have
        been
        > here a long time know who G.G. is). Still up to his old tricks as
        far
        > as his e-mail is concerned.
        >
        > Just alerting you all in case he starts up with his vomit.
        >
        > War Against Rome,
        >
        > Edgar Ibarra

      • Whit
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
          This morning, I received a 2nd e-mail from Mr. G. Is Mr. G a former
          Covenanter and current excommunicant?

          Whit

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
            If Mr. G is one Mr. Gearon, then yes, he is an ex-covenanter and current
            excommunicant that has demonstrated that his ex-communication is valid
            by apostacizing to Rome.

            He's a Papist that enjoys reading the messages in this group, and
            privately emailing the members thereof to try to convince them to join
            him in his Pope and Mary worship, his justification by works, and
            various other papist doctrines.

            gmw.

            Whit wrote:

            > This morning, I received a 2nd e-mail from Mr. G. Is Mr. G a former
            > Covenanter and current excommunicant?
            >
            > Whit
            >
            > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Edgar A. Ibarra
            > Jr." <puritanpresbyterian@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear all veterans of this club,
            > >
            > > I do believe our Papist friend may be back and is currently
            > lurking
            > > here. I just received a private e-mail from G.G. (those who have
            > been
            > > here a long time know who G.G. is). Still up to his old tricks as
            > far
            > > as his e-mail is concerned.
            > >
            > > Just alerting you all in case he starts up with his vomit.
            > >
            > > War Against Rome,
            > >
            > > Edgar Ibarra

            > True religion
            > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=True+religion&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theology&c=3&s=54&.sig=SOHXdZ-CR3OiXyEMUmYqyw>
            > Reformed church
            > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Reformed+church&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theology&c=3&s=54&.sig=el09INBmGQx3Rvs6aLGvvg>
            > Theology
            > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Theology&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theology&c=3&s=54&.sig=kODNWR3farjnEy6FTJcp3A>

          • Whit
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
              Yes, it is the Mr. Gearon of whom I speak. (He e-mailed me through
              my xanga blog.)

              Whit

              --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, gmw
              <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:

              > If Mr. G is one Mr. Gearon, then yes, he is an ex-covenanter and
              current
              > excommunicant that has demonstrated that his ex-communication is
              valid
              > by apostacizing to Rome.
              >
              > He's a Papist that enjoys reading the messages in this group, and
              > privately emailing the members thereof to try to convince them to
              join
              > him in his Pope and Mary worship, his justification by works, and
              > various other papist doctrines.
              >
              > gmw.
              >

              > Whit wrote:
              >
              > > This morning, I received a 2nd e-mail from Mr. G. Is Mr. G a
              former
              > > Covenanter and current excommunicant?
              > >
              > > Whit
              > >
              > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Edgar A.
              Ibarra
              > > Jr." <puritanpresbyterian@y...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Dear all veterans of this club,
              > > >
              > > > I do believe our Papist friend may be back and is currently
              > > lurking
              > > > here. I just received a private e-mail from G.G. (those who
              have
              > > been
              > > > here a long time know who G.G. is). Still up to his old
              tricks as
              > > far
              > > > as his e-mail is concerned.
              > > >
              > > > Just alerting you all in case he starts up with his vomit.
              > > >
              > > > War Against Rome,
              > > >
              > > > Edgar Ibarra

              > > True religion
              > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=True+religion&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theology&
              c=3&s=54&.sig=SOHXdZ-CR3OiXyEMUmYqyw>
              > > Reformed church
              > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Reformed+church&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theolog
              y&c=3&s=54&.sig=el09INBmGQx3Rvs6aLGvvg>
              > > Theology
              > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Theology&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theology&c=3&s
              =54&.sig=kODNWR3farjnEy6FTJcp3A>

              on
              > > the web.

              > > <mailto:covenantedreformationclub-

              -------

            • Whit
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 17, 2006
                Did the Session sit down with him and try to patiently correct his
                errors before he left or did he just up and leave?

                Whit

                --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Whit"
                <covie_pres.1646@v...> wrote:

                > Yes, it is the Mr. Gearon of whom I speak. (He e-mailed me
                through
                > my xanga blog.)
                >
                > Whit
                >
                > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, gmw
                > <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:
                > >
                > > If Mr. G is one Mr. Gearon, then yes, he is an ex-covenanter and
                > current
                > > excommunicant that has demonstrated that his ex-communication is
                > valid
                > > by apostacizing to Rome.
                > >
                > > He's a Papist that enjoys reading the messages in this group,
                and
                > > privately emailing the members thereof to try to convince them
                > join
                > > him in his Pope and Mary worship, his justification by works,
                and
                > > various other papist doctrines.
                > >
                > > gmw.
                > >

                > > Whit wrote:
                > >
                > > > This morning, I received a 2nd e-mail from Mr. G. Is Mr. G a
                > former
                > > > Covenanter and current excommunicant?
                > > >
                > > > Whit
                > > >
                > > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Edgar A.
                > Ibarra

                > > > lurking
                > have
                > > > been
                > tricks as
                > > > far

                > > > True religion
                > > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

                t=ms&k=True+religion&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theology&
                > c=3&s=54&.sig=SOHXdZ-CR3OiXyEMUmYqyw>
                > > > Reformed church
                > > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

                t=ms&k=Reformed+church&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theolog
                > y&c=3&s=54&.sig=el09INBmGQx3Rvs6aLGvvg>
                > > > Theology
                > > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

                t=ms&k=Theology&w1=True+religion&w2=Reformed+church&w3=Theology&c=3&s
                > =54&.sig=kODNWR3farjnEy6FTJcp3A>

                > on
                > > > the web.

                > > > <mailto:covenantedreformationclub-

                Terms
                > of

                > -------

              • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 17, 2006
                  Whit,

                  Boy, did they! Even after he left, I remember him coming to
                  Albany, when I had just moved here and Elder Barrow was visiting
                  us. The Elder and Pastor sat down with him to talk and this at the
                  Pastor Price's house at Pastor Price's invite.

                  Edgar