Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Reformation Art - A Major Update

  • Linda A
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
      I'm confused..this is an ad for christmas gifts on a Reformation list?
      Linda A
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
        Oh, I suppose it is! I shall kill it then.

        Sorry that got thru, folks.

        gmw.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Linda A"
        <blwkk2@c...> wrote:

        > I'm confused..this is an ad for christmas gifts on a Reformation
        list?
        > Linda A

      • Larry Bump
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
          From: "Linda A" <blwkk2@...>

          > I'm confused..this is an ad for christmas gifts on a Reformation list?

          No, you're not; and yes, it is.
          Très bizarre, no?

          Larry

          --
          Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
        • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
            C'mon gmw,

            Toleration of idolatry and pluralism of contradictory doctrines
            is rampant in modern day "Reformed" churches. The guy that posted
            that incorrectly assumed that we faithful Covenanters buy into that
            junk. The Seminaries of today are good for historical revision, but
            those that buy into these gross errors and idolatry will be quickly
            reminded of the fact that Reformers are not to tolerate such
            garbage, as the prior posts have aptly demonstrated.

            Being tough? Blasphemy is worse. Extirpate Christ-mass from the
            churches now! The serpant's head from Rome has indeed penetrate
            many a Protestant church today.

            For on Covenanted Truth,

            Edgar Ibarra

            <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:

            > Oh, I suppose it is! I shall kill it then.
            >
            > Sorry that got thru, folks.
            >
            > gmw.
            >
            > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Linda A"
            > <blwkk2@c...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm confused..this is an ad for christmas gifts on a Reformation
            > list?
            > > Linda A

          • Denise
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005