Christmass Carols

  • Whit
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
      I remember seeing a file or a site with a Reformed parody of
      Christmass Carols, but I can't remember what file or site. Does
      anyone know where I can see the file?

      Whit
    • Denise

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
          Yes, both of you are correct. Thanks a bunch!

          Whit

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Denise
          <Dying4God@g...> wrote:

          > This it? http://www.truthontheweb.org/xmasvol5.htm
          >

          > On 05/12/05, Whit <covie_pres.1646@v...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I remember seeing a file or a site with a Reformed parody of
          > > Christmass Carols, but I can't remember what file or site. Does
          > > anyone know where I can see the file?
          > >
          > > Whit

        • Whit
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
            On my blog, I posted them along with a little of Spurgeon and Knox
            testifying the Truth against the unScriptural festival of Christmass.

            www.xanga.com/TheFlyingIrish

            Whit

            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Whit"