Time for bed!

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      I will try to catch up with the posts later. It is past 2am and I need
      some sleep. Hope to catch up with y'all later.

      Good night.!

      PS: To get us all on a lighter note, which is better? Scotch and soda
      or bourbon and coke. I like Wild turkey and cola best, but appreciate
      a good Heather Mist and Soda. Or Black Velvet and tropical fruit juice.

      All the best,
      Fred.
    • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        Fred,

        Remember, soda and liquor are two different kinds. You cannot
        mix them, it would be sinful on your part. Also, I hope you are not
        wearing anything that is mixed with cotton and polyester, as that is
        a mix of two different kinds....

        LOL.

        Edgar

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred blahous"