Sending the innocent lambs into a den of wolves

  • Keith Dotzler
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      Gerry says:

      "I am always encouraged at hearing of the continued reformation of
      others!"

      And here we are, right back where we started.

      You -- fawning over a wolf in sheep's clothing, who teaches just
      enough truth to keep the innocent lambs distracted and unable to
      discern his true identity, as well as the identity of the arch enemy
      of Jesus Christ and his Church...

      And me -- having to be the bad guy once again, for having to point
      out the obvious.

      Though I have not been receiving the posts from this group via e-mail
      for months now (since June), and though I haven't been viewing them
      on the web at all, it is rather obvious that it was no mere
      *accident* that I just happened to come across this post of yours
      TODAY, as I was browsing the web, Gerry.

      Why do you continue to advertise the teachings of a man who professes
      to be a reformed Protestant, while he simultaneously abstains from
      directly identifying the MAN OF SIN? Did you learn *nothing* of his
      wiles from my last round of posts?

      Gerry, have you bothered asking McMahon who he believed the MAN OF
      SIN to be at this very moment...knowing he purposely dodged any
      mention of him in his response to you the last time? Or don't you
      care whether he teaches and preaches prophetic truth - as long as he
      adheres to Covenant theology and exclusive psalmody?

      For those who would like to get a taste of the prophetic ignorance
      and Jesuit-crafted lies that are *allowed* to run rampant at a
      professing "Puritan" discussion board (founded and run by the
      good "dr." McMahon) you can read a recent e-mail discussion I had
      with one of its regular participants, by following the link below.

      http://www.geocities.com/ll_twoedged_sword_ll/Debates/nero.html

      McMahon posts at his board, Gerry.

      He's not a "silent" partner, nor is he ignorant of the prophetic lies
      that are disseminated there on a daily basis.

      He knows things are being taught that the Puritans and Reformers
      neither believed, taught, nor preached -- yet he does NOTHING to stop
      the flood of false teachings that spew forth, concerning the
      interpretation of the book of Revelation and 2 Thessalonians!

      I must ask: Why do you continue to foist him upon the readers of this
      group? You are treading on dangerous ground, to say the least,
      Gerry. At some point, if you continue to turn a blind eye to
      McMahon's inability to rightly identify the Man of Sin, merely for
      the sake of his Covenanter beliefs, you will have made yourself
      accomplice to his sin of misdirecting the sheep.

      For your consideration, brother.

      In Christ,
      Keith Dotzler
      http://www.geocities.com/ll_twoedged_sword_ll/index.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2005
        Keith,

        Of course we've been through this before. I am encouraged when others
        are furthered in reformation in any area, even though I would have them
        reformed in others as well (a stronger stance on the Pope of Rome being
        the Man of Sin predicted in Scripture being one of them). Call that
        fawning if you have to.

        gmw.