Reformation Study Bible (ESV) at the Lowest Price Anywhere

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      Solid Ground Christian Books is delighted to offer the ESV
      Reformation Study Bible for the following prices:

      Hardcover, List Price $39.99, SGCB $22.50
      Black or Burgundy Leather, List $69.99, SGCB $39.50

      We are also offering 40-50% off all P & R titles, including all their
      latest titles. We are offering B.B. Warfield's "Selected Shorter
      Writings" (2 vols., hardcover) for just $24.50 (50% off)

      In addition we have several brand new titles of our own for 50% off:

      CLASSIC REFORMED DISCOURSES & ESSAYS by J.H. Merle D'Aubigne
      List Price $30.00, Sale $15.00

      THE REDEEMER'S TEARS WEPT OVER THE LOST by John Howe
      List Price $11.99, Sale $6.00

      LECTURES ON REVIVALS OF RELIGION by William B. Sprague
      List Price $28.99, Sale $14.50

      DIVINE LOVE: Doctrinal and Practical Discourses by John Eadie
      List Price $26.99, Sale $13.50

      THE BACKSLIDER: His Nature, Symptoms & Means of Recovery
      by Andrew Fuller
      List Price $12.99, Sale $6.50

      EARLY PIETY ILLUSTRATED: Memoir of Nathan W. Dickerman, the Little
      Sufferer, Whose Testimony Touched Hearts the World Over
      by Gorham Abbott
      List Price $11.99, Sale $6.00

      THE CHILD'S BOOK ON REPENTANCE
      by Thomas H. Gallaudet