Re: God's Love according to Calvinism

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2005
      I would think that if someone is concerned enough to want to know,
      then they are probably elect, whether or not they are already saved.

      All the best,
      Fred.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "forisraelssake"
      <c_tylor@y...> wrote:
> [...]
      <<<

      > > I don't like this bumper sticker either. It cannot be right to
      > raise doubt
      > > in the mind of an unbeliever as to God's intention to save
      through
      > Jesus
      > > Christ. What do you think?
      > >
      > > Yours sincerely,
      > > Matthew Winzer
      >
      > Good point. I think you're right.
      >
      > --Chris
      > RPNA
    • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2005
        Not sure if you all got my jest? j/k is short hand for just kidding...

        You know it is ok to be a Calvinist and have a sense of humor as
        well...

        ;-)

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Winzer"