Sorry for the absence!

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2005
      I have been unable to access the internet for a while because the
      Telstra people lost two payments of my broadband connection, and then
      disconnected me. They wanted me to pay for reconnection as well as
      repay the bill again, so I got up them and then finally managed to
      sort things out and get recompensed. Now I am finally back online and
      can read and post messages again. (Edgar, did you get my reply to your
      e-mail sent to me a while back?). Glad to be back online again and
      will try to catch up with posting.

      All the best,
      Fred.